We care about providing warm and welcoming care this winter
At Anchor care homes, we care about building a community you want to belong to, creating a place you’re proud to call home, training staff to give you the best experience and keeping everyone safe, so you can relax.
Our care homes throughout South East England and London are integral in their respective communities. We will support you to stay in touch with your loved ones. Our activity programmes enable you to enjoy your hobbies (or discover new ones!). We will support you to live life as you wish and care for you as the special individual you are.
Search below for an Anchor care home in your area to take advantage of our latest move-in offers.
Our homes throughout South East England and London
- Bethune Court care home, Hastings
- Oakleigh care home, Godstone
- Silver Court care home, East Grinstead
- The Beeches care home, Leatherhead
- Glendale care home, Walton-on-Thames
- Limegrove care home, East Horsley
- Linwood care home, Thames Ditton
- Bluegrove House care home, London
- Greenhive care home, Peckham
- Norton House care home, Westminster
- Silk Court care home, Bethnal Green
- Blackbrook House care home, Colchester
- Canterbury House care home, Ipswich
- Devonshire House care home, Sudbury
- St Marys care home, Ipswich
- The Firs care home, Felixstone
What could my new home be like?
Decorated to offer a warm, safe and friendly environment where people can maintain their independence and feel at home in our care
Supporting your needs
At Anchor we are passionate about what we do and how we care for the older people we work with. Anchor's insight and reputation are built on more than 50 years' experience in care.
Approach to wellness and activity
Anchor care homes have a real community feel where people interact with fellow residents, families and friends, and are supported to continue doing all the things they enjoy.
iPad technology in our care homes
Anchor provide the older people living in our care homes with access to Apple iPads as part of our on-going commitment to person-centred activities