Anchor is proud to have received many awards for the high-quality services we provide and our pioneering approach to care and housing for older people.
We are delighted to highlight the achievements of our teams and celebrate the dedication, passion and commitment of Anchor’s colleagues.
Our most recent awards
- Outstanding Contribution Award at the 2021 LaingBuisson Awards – for Jane Ashcroft CBE
- National Top 20 Care Home Group 2021 in the carehome.co.uk annual awards
- Regional winners in the Top 20 Care Home 2021 carehome.co.uk annual awards: Trinity Lodge care home (West Midlands category), Millfield care home (North West category), Montrose Hall care home (North West category)
- Best Urban Regeneration Project at the 2021 Inside Housing Development Awards – for Walrond House in Hackney
- Small Development of the Year winner at the 2021 HealthInvestor UK Senior Housing Awards- for Walrond House in Hackney.
- Best Use of Tech in Property at the 2021 Insider’s Yorkshire Property Industry Awards – for our Wellbeing 360 programme
- Silver status in the 2021 Inclusive Employers Standard - for Anchor’s commitment to inclusion in the workplace
- Gold Footprint in the 2021 RSPCA’s PawPrints awards – for our pet-friendly approach
- Best Public Sector or Not for Profit Team (6-10 People) at the 2021 Institute of Internal Communications Awards – for Anchor's internal communications team
- Best in-house team (public sector) at the 2021 Public Relations Consultants Association Awards – for Anchor's external communications team
Below you can also find articles detailing some of other key accolades we are proud to have been awarded.