Orchard Gardens care home hosts care fees funding seminar
Join Orchard Gardens care home for a seminar discussing care fees funding.
Andrew Dixson-Smith from Eldercare, and Emily Taylor from BDP Pitmans, will be presenting a seminar on the financial solutions available to those looking to fund long term care costs. The talk will cover many topics including:
- What happened to the Care Act and the Green Paper?
- What are the Governments plans for Social Care?
- How do I/we fund the cost of care fees as a self-funder?
- Can I/we afford care and what would be the cost long term?
- What happens if I/we run out of money?
- Will I/we be able to leave an Inheritance and can I/we mitigate against Inheritance Tax?
- Is there help available to sell our property?
- Why are Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) and up to date Wills so important?
- What if I have an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA)?
- Why is Health & Welfare Power of Attorney important?
Following the seminar, you are invited to join us for cheese and wine tasting and an informal Q&A with Andrew and Emily.
Contact Tracy Hibberd on 02380 645 201 or complete the form below to book your free place.
Register your interest