Experts in selling retirement property
We understand that there are a lot of complex processes involved with selling a property so to take the stress out of it, we're here to guide and support you through every stage of your Anchor property sale.
Showcasing your property
When you decide to sell your Anchor property with Anchor Resales, we’ll offer a full suite of marketing tools. These services include:
- Anchor Resales is part of Anchor, the freeholder of the development property
- Promotion through leading online property sites, including Rightmove, Zoopla and our own Anchor Resales website
- Assistance and advice on potential refurbishments
- Advise and suggest a sale price for your property, based on extensive knowledge and experience of the market
- Ability to digitally furnish your property.
- Holding regular open days for interested customers, to showcase available properties
- Arrange viewings directly with potential buyers
- A representative will accompany all potential buyers on viewings around both your property and the development facilities. This not only ensures safety and security for all parties, but also allows for any questions to be answered immediately
- Provide details of the services as well as Homecare options available to potential buyers
- Follow up conversations with all potential customers, ensuring that you are kept up to date
To make sure we find the right buyer for your property, we’ll provide the following support:
- Build and maintain a database of potential buyers for your property
- Liaise directly with buyers on any queries they have regarding your property
- Regular contact with potential buyers regarding open days and events designed to help sell available properties
- Provide you with regular updates on the database and the various positions of those who are on it
- Communicate with you on any offers received from potential buyers
We are here to take the hassle out of the complex admin involved in your sale, we’ll assist with the following administrative processes:
- Detailed explanations to both yourself as a seller and potential buyers of all legal and technical documentation
- A dedicated in-house Sales Progressor who will be on hand to provide information regarding your sale, including chain updates, searches and solicitors
If you would like further information on our services, or to arrange an appointment please get in touch through our dedicated website.
Properties for sale
Our retirement properties for sale offer you the opportunity to own your perfect home with peace of mind that maintenance of the building and grounds will be taken care of.
Our tenure types
Across our retirement properties for sale estates and developments we offer a number of different tenure types to suit our customers’ particular needs and requirements.
Older Persons Shared Ownership
At some Anchor developments we offer the opportunity to buy a home through the Older Persons Shared Ownership scheme. Also known as OPSO, find out more about this subsided scheme.
Our property management service
Purchasing an Anchor managed retirement home means you can enjoy more of your life while we carry out all the tasks associated with managing and maintaining the property on your behalf.