Active Ageing at Hampshire Lakes and Willow Gardens
- 27 November 2018 10:30am
Hampshire Lakes retirement village and Willow Gardens residential home would like to invite you to their “Active Ageing” Presentation on Tuesday 27 November at Senses Wellness Centre.
There will be two sessions, one in the morning and another in the afternoon.
Come along and:
- Observe or participate in our demonstration fitness session
- Learn the benefits of safe, effective exercise for the Over 55’s, pre and post op exercises and alternatives to surgical intervention
- Short presentation from our “Exercise Professionals”
- Dip your toe in the swimming pool (38 degrees!)
- Try a healthy drink from the Juice Bar
After the session you can take a tour of Willow Gardens and see the residential services offered for post-op care.
For more information, please contact us on 01252 864600.