Our Be Digital programme provides support and guidance for residents on all things digital.
We want to help improve confidence and increase access to the digital world ensuring residents benefit from everything the internet has to offer them.
We are working alongside with the Digital Poverty Alliance to try and support those that are feeling digitally excluded and try to combat that by 2030 by offering tablet loans, training and connecting them with others.
Through our Be Digital programmes:
- We offer a tablet loan programme for 10 weeks per resident.
- We support group/communal activities with a community loan per estate made up of 10 tablets for 6 months.
- We offer Mi-Fi device loans to support those residents who wish to utilise their communal space but don’t have access to Wi-Fi with the aim to encourage residents to come together for a social activity.
- We have a databank of Digital Volunteers made up of both residents and colleagues waiting to support a local resident. Equally, if you would like to help others understand the benefits of being online and can spend some time showing them how then we'd love to hear from you.
- We have a range of resources available to support those wishing to upskill themselves on our Be Skilled platform. We also have other resources available, including partnerships, enhancing the amount of support and guidance residents can access.
Get in touch and Be Digital with us
Tablet loan request application form (updated Nov 2023)
Mobile WiFi Device loan application form (updated Nov 2023)
For more information about our Be Digital offer, or to submit an application form electronically please email the Resident Wellbeing Lead.
You can also call 07523 943 501 or write to us at Anchor, 2 Godwin Street, Bradford, BD1 2ST, FAO Resident Involvement & Wellbeing Team.
Be Well with Anchor
Be Active is Anchor's wellness and movement programme to support the older people living with us to take care of their health and wellbeing.
Anchor's Be Digital programme provides support and guidance for people living with us on all things digital.
Be Skilled is Anchor's exclusive online learning resource for people living with us who wish to expand their knowledge. Find out more.
Be Connected supports and encourages our residents connect with others, looking to combat loneliness and reduce social isolation.
Be Wise services
Our Be Wise services offer free and confidential advice to all Anchor residents and colleagues on a range of topics to make the most of your money.
Re-engage is a telephone based befriending service aiming to help tackle the increased loneliness experienced by many people living with us.