Care Home Administrator Jobs at Anchor
Anchor’s Care Home Administrators are accountable for providing accurate information as required within our care properties, ensuring that administrative processes and documentation are in place.
Read about the key responsibilities and requirements of the role, view testimonials from our care colleagues, and find out current opportunities below.
What does the Care Home Administrator role involve?
As Care Administrator within one of our care homes, you’ll be the first point of contact both on person and on the phone, making a real and positive impact to the lives of older people who have a range of care needs. You’ll be responsible for providing an effective administration service to the home, helping to facilitate an economical and efficient service provision.
Day to day, Administrators will:
- Manage Transactions: Manage transactions in line with financial procedures
- Ensure Accuracy of Information: Accountable for providing accurate information as required within the Home
- Maintain Admin Procedures: Responsible for ensuring administration processes and documentation is in place
- Ensure CQC Compliancy: Comply with CQC fundamental standards and Anchor procedures at all times
- Maintain Reporting Systems: Ensure reporting systems are maintained in the absence of the manager
- Handle Personal Finances: Manage customers’ personal monies with an understanding of confidentiality and data protection
What are the requirements of a Care Home Administrator role at Anchor?
To be a Care Home Administrator at Anchor, we require individuals to have the ability to demonstrate the following skills:
- Level 2 Business Administration or Customer service
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Computer literate with experience of a variety of IT packages
- Understanding of financial procedures, debt management, income collection and payroll processes, along with budget management
- Able to produce and present numerical data accurately with attention to detail.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
When you join our care team, you’ll be working with colleagues dedicated to making a real and positive difference to older people’s lives. Apply for a meaningful career with Anchor today.
What are the benefits of working as a Care Home Administrator at Anchor?
View testimonials from colleagues working within our care teams below, and find out more about the benefits of working at Anchor here.
What our Care colleagues say
Why join us?
Our rewards and benefits
Love what you do…and get rewarded. Find out more about our rewards and benefits.
Our learning and development
Develop your skills…and go the distance. Find out more about learning and development with us.
Our culture and values
Find where you belong…and join a community. Find out more about our culture and values.
Join our team
Find a role you love…and join our team. Find out more about joining our team.