The local community
At Clayburn Court we recognise that being interested in what is going on, social inclusion and taking part in your local community is, for many people, a vital part of a fulfilled life.
Our residents enjoy an array of opportunities to be active members of the local community of Peterborough. We ensure they are able to maintain close bonds with people in the local area formed before coming to live with us, as well as meet and contribute to new groups.
We foster strong relationships with local groups which both bring visitors into our home and offer residents with opportunities to go out and take part in new experiences.
As a result, Clayburn Court care home in Peterborough has a wide choice of daily activities designed to enrich the lives of our residents and is a very sociable place to live.
If you are a local group and would like to find out more about Clayburn Court, please contact us.
Clayburn Court is located close to the Serpentine Green shopping centre and the local sport and leisure centre which also has a library. There are also a wide range of local amenities close by including:
- Shops at the Serpentine Green shopping centre are half a mile away
- Leisure centre and gym is one mile away
- Peterborough train station is a 15 minute drive away
- Peterborough City Hospital is three and a half miles away
- The Key Theatre is two and a half miles away
- Cinema is three miles away
- Peterborough Lido swimming pool is two and a half miles away.