At Bethune Court care home, we provide quality 24-hour residential elderly care and specialist care for residents who wish to maintain their independence though may require support for personal care, health needs or early signs of dementia.
We support and develop our staff on an ongoing basis to enable them to provide the highest quality care for our residents.
At our home we have:
- The services of a visiting library
- Easy access to lounges with views across the English Channel on each floor
- Pets are welcome following a discussion with the Manager
- A mobile shop for small items
- A selection of games and activities
- A hairdressing salon open twice weekly
- All areas are easily wheelchair accessible
- A lift provides easy access to all floors
- A personal laundry facility and laundry service
- A pay telephone or the facility for a private telephone line in each room.
- Regular religious services and meetings should you wish to take part
- Newspapers which can be ordered and delivered daily to your room
- Attractive and private areas for family and visitors
- All flats have an en-suite
- Each floor as a specialist equipped bath
- Visiting entertainers who provide yoga, theatre, martial arts, quizzes etc
- Hastings town centre is 2 miles away and can be reached using excellent bus services
- The nearest hospital is The Conquest
- Warrior Square Railway Station is 0.5 miles away
- A theatre, swimming pool, golf course and supermarket are all within easy travelling distance