Oysta Help on hand mobile device
The Oysta Help on hand mobile device offers the latest in mobile telecare safety.
This special watch has an inbuilt one touch SOS button and GPS location tracking.
The Help on hand mobile device ensures you have peace of mind, confidence and freedom, both out and about and in your home. It is designed for those who prefer a wearable item rather than a pendant style device.
- One touch SOS alarm button to help you in an emergency.
- Create GPS safe zones to monitor movements in and out of areas at certain times.
- Reminder messages can be pre-set to send to the device.
- Auto-answer to a nominated person or our Anchor Hanover on call team.
- Two-way voice communication.
Flexibility and choice
The Oysta Help on hand device is available to members of the public and customers already living with Anchor Hanover.
You can choose to either self-monitor alerts from your Oysta Help on hand with support from just a nominated person, or for extra peace of mind, Anchor Hanover’s on call team can be on hand 24/7.
Our Anchor Hanover on call service is an established and trusted UK based response centre, providing assistance 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Monitored by our friendly, well trained staff, Anchor Hanover on call will have immediate access to your details and location and offers specialist professional assistance.
Oysta Help on hand and self-monitoring
- Initial payment of £149 +VAT if applicable plus a monthly payment of £18.95
Oysta Help on hand with Anchor Hanover on call monitoring
- Initial payment of £149 +VAT if applicable plus a monthly payment of £22.95
Order your device
For more information or to order an Oysta mobile device fill in the form below and our friendly Customer Centre Support Team will be in touch.
Order your device on 0800 085 4373
For information or to order an Oysta mobile device call our friendly Customer Centre Support Team today.