Dignity, equality, justice and a sense of belonging are central to the way we work.
We greatly value the distinctive, diverse and unique contributions of our employees and customers.
At Anchor we will:
- Work with all groups in an inclusive manner
- Try to ensure that our resources and services are accessible and appropriate to each individual or group with which we work
- Listen, consult and learn from our actions and experiences
- Strive to ensure our workforce reflects the localities in which we work to maximise the potential benefits and opportunities
- Create an environment where all employees will be encouraged to develop their full potential
- Expect prospective and existing customers, contractors, consultants, employees and partners to respect our vision of diversity while working with us
Inclusion is key to Anchor’s success and we strive to embrace it across all of our services. We work with our customers and employees to ensure inclusion is part of our everyday language and ways of working.
Search and apply for jobs
Dignity, equality, justice and a sense of belonging are central to the way we work
Our culture and values
Anchor people come from all walks of life, but our shared culture and heartfelt values are what bring us all together
Our training and development
Our comprehensive training and qualifications programme will give you the tools and support you need to get even better at what you do and take your career to the next level
Our rewards and benefits
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to offer great benefits for our people