Anchor understands the challenges we all face as we get older and specialises in giving older people a choice of great places and ways to live. As a valued Anchor customer you can be assured that should your care needs change while living with us, either as a resident in our retirement communities or care homes, we will be on hand to offer you help and advice on the type of care you may need going forward.
In addition to our retirement properties for sale and rent, Anchor has over 100 care homes throughout England offering warm, safe and friendly environments with facilities to really make you feel at home.
We appreciate that the need to find suitable care can come about quite suddenly and so, if your care needs change, we will be here to help.
Whether you are an Anchor customer, or a relative of a loved one living at one of our retirement properties, our main concern is to make it easier for you to make the best possible care choices for yourself or those you care for when the need arises for additional help.
Our care homes offer warm, safe and friendly environments with facilities to make you feel at home. You can be assured of individually tailored care from professional caring staff, excellent food, free activities and plenty of good company from like-minded residents and care staff.
If the time comes to move into one of our care homes, Anchor customers can move to one of our care homes with great ease and enjoy a range of customer benefits including:
- One week’s free trial to get a real feel for life in an Anchor care home*
- Your first week’s care with us free of charge*
- Three month’s deferral of service charge for leasehold customers*
- No notice period required for rental customers*
- Help settling into your new home
- Help with updating your details such as change of address cards, registering with new doctors, opticians etc.