Join us for an afternoon at Willow Gardens and meet Mark Harrison, Dementia Specialist Trainer on Saturday 20 January 2018 from 2pm. Mark will be speaking about living and coping with dementia.
Are you helping to care for a loved one with dementia?
Mark Harrison has over twenty years experience looking after people who live with dementia including many rare types of dementia.
Topics that will be covered are:
- What is Dementia?
- The early signs of Alzheimer's
- Five common types of Dementia
- The brain, our memories and reality
- Therapies that work
- Distressed behaviours and coping strategies
- Communication what to do, what not to do
There will be a chance to ask Mark questions after the seminar. Open to everyone.
For more information, contact Suzanne Steed on 01252 864 726.