Are you getting ready for winter? Join us for a useful information day on Tuesday 9 December from 10am until 2pm.
In association with Age Friendly Manchester- Cheetham Hill and Crumpsall.
Come along to find out about:
- what money you are eligible for- such as cold weather payments
- how to protect your home from the cold weather
- winter health tips on keeping fit and well
- ideas to tackle lonliness
- benefits of living in housing for the over 55's
There will also be free support available from local organisations.
Opening by the Lord Mayor Councillor Susan Cooley.
To book your place at this event or to find out more about Anchor, call FREE on 0808 159 9529.