Come along to our coffee morning in Maple Lodge at West Hall, on Tuesday 26 January, from 11am - 1pm.
We are delighted to invite you and your loved one to enjoy a coffee morning in Maple Lodge and to take a tour of West Hall care home.
At West Hall, you’ll find a highly skilled team that’s passionate about helping your loved one to live happily and independently, providing carefully planned support 24-hours a day.
Maple is our new modern purpose built Lodge which offers:
• A home from home feel, beautifully decorated in tranquil colours and stylish soft furnishings
• Award winning assistive technologies for residents needing more support
• Comfortable and spacious bedrooms with fully fitted furniture, refrigerator, wide screen TV and telephone and internet points
• Stylish en-suite wet rooms
• Patio or balcony for all year round access to the outdoors.
Our lodges are set in five acres of beautiful landscaped grounds that are safe and secure. The beautifully restored Manor House hosts entertainment and activities. In our bistro our chefs prepare wonderful meals with
locally sourced seasonal ingredients. The relaxing garden room, cinema and hair and beauty salon are other favourite retreats.
To RSVP, or for more details, contact us free on 0808 159 7963