Anchor has almost 100 care homes throughout England, often very close to our retirement properties and offering the same high quality care and trusted service our housing customers enjoy.
We appreciate that the need to find suitable care can come about quite suddenly so we are here to help.
Whether you are an Anchor customer, or a relative of a loved one living at one of our retirement properties, our main concern is to make it easier for you to make the best possible care choices for yourself or those you care for.
Our care homes offer warm, safe and friendly environments with facilities to make you feel at home. You can be assured of individually tailored care from professional caring staff, excellent food, free activities and plenty of good company.
Should your care needs change while living at an Anchor retirement property we can offer you help and advice on the type of care you may need going forward and also on the funding options that may be available to you. Our customers can move to one of our care homes with great ease and enjoy a range of customer benefits including:
- One week’s free trial to get a real feel for life in an Anchor care home*
- Your first week’s care with us free of charge*
- Three month’s deferral of service charge for leasehold customers*
- No notice period required for rental customers*
- Help settling into your new home
- Help with updating your details such as change of address cards, registering with new doctors, opticians etc.
To take a look for Anchor care homes in your area visit our Service search page or for more information about these Anchor customer benefits, please contact us on 0845 140 2020 or by using our online contact form.
*Terms and conditions apply.