Website Terms and Conditions Anchor Trust May 2013
Welcome to our website and please read the following terms and conditions. By continuing to use our Website, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. I you disagree with any of these Terms, you must not use our Website.
The term “Anchor”, “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the Website, Anchor Trust whose registered office is at The Heal's Building, Suites A&B, 3rd Floor, 22-24 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HJ. The Term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Conditions of use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any property or services obtained from this Website meet your specific needs, including those people you may be acting on behalf of.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- The website contains information as a general outline and guidance in accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act (1991). Details are given without any responsibility. Intending purchasers, lessees or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. We have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of this information but particulars contained therein do not form part of any contract and cannot be guaranteed. Please refer to the legal documentation and in particular the Lease which covers in detail the rights and obligations of the parties as referred to above
- All information and computer generated images contained in this document are taken from the design intent material and may be subject to further change. The dimensions given in the brochure are approximate and are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. Images are representative only. Anchor reserve the right to alter any individual property or part of the development”
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website, you the user and we, Anchor Trust, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Anchor Trust. You may download, print our or share using the social media buttons within the site individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information or selected to share using the social media buttons but not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Use of your Personal Information
All personal data submitted by you through this website will be processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. For further information about how we will process your information, please read our privacy statement. By using this Website you consent to such processing.