The local community
At Nelson Lodge we recognise that being interested in what is going on, social inclusion and taking part in your local community is, for many people, a vital part of a fulfilled life.
Our residents will enjoy an array of opportunities to be active members of the local community of St Neots. We will ensure they are able to maintain close bonds with people in the local area formed before coming to live with us, as well as meet and contribute to new groups.
We will foster strong relationships with local groups which both bring visitors into our home and offer residents with opportunities to go out and take part in new experiences.
As a result, Nelson Lodge care home in Eaton Socon, St Neots will have a wide choice of daily activities designed to enrich the lives of our residents and is a very sociable place to live.
If you are a local group and would like to find out more about Nelson Lodge, please contact us.
Nelson Lodge will be close to the Cross Keys shopping centre and leisure centre. There are also a wide range of local amenities close by including:
- Shops at the Cross Keys shopping centre are two miles away
- Leisure centre, which includes swimming pool and gym is three miles away
- St Neots train station is three miles away
- Papworth Hospital and Hinchingbrooke Hospital are both 10 miles away
- Cinema is two miles away.