At Anchor we understand that your peace of mind is paramount, Anchorcall is an emergency call telephone alarm system which, when installed in a person's home allows them to call for help and emergency care whenever they need it.
Anchorcall provides a 24/7 emergency support service to over 35,000 properties and includes the following services:
- 24-hour monitoring of pull cord and personal alarm pendant call systems
- Monitoring of building management systems control of access to buildings and key safes
- Emergency repairs monitoring service
- Minicom service to assist customers with hearing difficulties
- Access to a language line service to support customers whose first language is not English
Anchorcall is monitored by our friendly, well trained staff, who have immediate access to all customers' details and can respond quickly and appropriately 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Anchorcall team can help with the following:
- Summoning emergency services assistance
- Providing advice and reassurance
- Liaising with nominated contacts
- Actioning emergency repairs
- Enabling access to buildings
We understand that maintaining your independence is important and ensure that the support our Anchorcall system provides is discreet, while providing peace of mind for you and your family.
To contact Anchorcall in an emergency or for urgent information call 0300 123 7101.
Anchor is also a member of TSA, the industry body for Technology Enabled Care (TEC), representing the largest industry specific network in Europe and bringing together a growing membership of organisations across local government, health and the private sector.
TSA promotes and supports the technology enabled care industry, highlighting the benefits of TEC for commissioners across health and social care, service users, their family and carers. TSA drives quality throughout the sector through its internationally recognised Integrated Code of Practice.
For more information about Anchorcall and living with Anchor please contact us.