The new Customer Council will decide what areas of Anchor’s services they want to look at and make sure the customer voice is heard.
The council will also enhance Anchor’s approach to working in conjunction with customers. It will allow customers to influence services which impact customers directly. This is in keeping with the housing regulator’s expectations.
The council will be an advisory committee to Anchor’s Board and will be chaired by a customer. Members will include the chair from each Topic Forum as well as an additional six customer members who will be elected via a nomination process. Meetings will also be attended by senior Anchor colleagues.
The council will have an active role in decision making to:
- Help shape service standards and service delivery
- Drive continuous improvement in Anchor services
- Scrutinise service performance, including performance in relation to the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM) code of practice and the Social Housing Regulatory Framework
- Determine the number of Topic Forums
- Gather and review feedback from each Topic Forum
The Customer Council will meet twice a year. Membership will be for a period of two years, which may be renewed for a further two years.
Join the Customer Panel
We encourage every Anchor customer to join the Customer Panel. Being on the panel is a fantastic opportunity for Anchor to hear what customers have to say to enhance services. To join simply fill out a quick form.