Listening to customers and acting on what you say is how we improve… and it’s something we’re committed to getting right.
We have many opportunities for people to get involved in a way that suits them.
Anchor’s customer engagement structure allows everyone to influence what we do.
We have many ways to get involved which provide customers with:
- An opportunity to provide your opinions on Anchor-wide topics.
- Involvement on a topic that interests you.
- Flexible and frequent consultation.
- More opportunities to get involved without having to travel.
The Involving you customer engagement structure includes:
1. Local Meetings
2. Residents’/Tenants’ Associations
3. Customer Panel
4. Topic Forums
5. Customer Council
We have created a downloadable guide and the pages below to explain what each role in the Involving you structure does.
Join the Customer Panel
We encourage every Anchor customer to join the Customer Panel. Being on the panel is a fantastic opportunity for customers to provide their views and help enhance services. To join simply fill out a quick form.